[SLUG] Code Page 500

At last night's meeting Andrew explained how he would validate he had
found all the string interfaces to/from Samba by switching it to a
different internal code page: unknown code page 500.

According to <URL: http://www.sharmahd.com/tm/codepages.html> it appears
to be EBCDIC a.k.a IBM500. Also IANA have the original registration at

HTH,
Anand

--
   I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone
   All my dreams, pass before my eyes a curiosity