Re: [SLUG] Is there a SSH for Win-nt/2000?

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 08:30:54PM +1000, Tony Green (tgreen@nospam.pacific.net.au) wrote:
> * This one time, at band camp, enterfornone said:
> > I use tera term with the ssh add on - ssh + replaces the dodgy windows
> > telnet
> >

> I might be wrong, but I'm assuming that he's looking for an ssh server
> (sshd) - I think there is a version for Win2K.

NO WAY! ;-))

I was trying to connect from a NT box (laptop from the internet) to a SSHD server
on a Linux box for administration. My NT machines are all "locked up" and
thats good this way!

Jobst

--
Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

|            __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@nospam.barrett.com.au, Technical Director|
|  _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L      |
|-(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|