Re: [SLUG] Joining SLUG Remotely

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 12:50:32PM +1000, Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 12:29:08PM +1000, Greg Wright (99oyvho8j0zcpgp001@nospam.sneakemail.com) wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > I have not followed this thread, but you guys may be able to use PayPal for
> > member dues etc, they now accept Australian Bank accounts, you can call me
> > some time if you want me to explain how it all works or look at
> > www.paypal.com
>
> there are two australian sites:
>
>  www.cybercash.com.au (their name has changed, dunno the new one)
>  www.cardgate.net (located in Melbourne)

It depends which Cardgate you use - their hosted service or their
product.

The product runs on Windows and is written in Visual Basic and it
only interfaces with the Commonwealth Bank ecommdirect service.

I don't know what their hosted service is like but I bet it uses
their Windows product at the end of the day.

Anand