Re: [SLUG] Is there a SSH for Win-nt/2000?

On 29/06/2001 at 7:10 PM Jobst Schmalenbach jobst@nospam.barrett.com.au
[gregausit/slug] wrote:

>Is there a ssh for windows NT/2000?

There are lots of clients, I have settled with putty. (terra term is good
as well, but not as portable)

There is a SSHD as well, not sure what use it would be at all except for
the possibility of tunneling VNC which would be a good idea. I looked at
the site a few weeks back, sorry do not have the URL at hand.

Regards

Greg Wright
--

IT Consultant Sydney Australia     PH 0418 292020
Available for Global Contracts   Int. +61 418 292020