[SLUG] <JUMPER color="black+grey fleck" owner="Mike Lake" status="lost?"/>

Hi All,

To those that went to the SLUG talk tonight I left my Jumper
in the lecture room and I'm told that it may have travelled
to the dinner. If so I hope it enjoyed a good meal and is
wanting to return home.

<JUMPER color="black+grey fleck" owner="Mike Lake" status="lost?"/>

Mike
Michael Lake
Active caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.
Safety Convenor, Australian Speleological Federation
Owner, Speleonics (Australia)