Re: [SLUG] Is there a SSH for Win-nt/2000?

* This one time, at band camp, enterfornone said:
> I use tera term with the ssh add on - ssh + replaces the dodgy windows
> telnet

I might be wrong, but I'm assuming that he's looking for an ssh server
(sshd) - I think there is a version for Win2K.

TG
--
Greeno <tgreen@nospam.pacific.net.au>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001