Re: [SLUG] Video on a TV

<quote who="Peter McCarthy">

> I expect you need a special video card that supports this, but the question is
> can Linux support these ?

Have a look through the video4linux information in your kernel sources -
there are plenty of cards that support AV input.

My card of choice (based wholly on, er, price and good support in Linux) is
the Bt848 or Bt878 (if you want an FM tuner to boot).

- Jeff

--
     "World domination is a community responsibility." - Michael Hall,
                                LinuxPlanet