[SLUG] [Still] Installing squid

Yes... thx....
Actually I've been remove my old squid totally and install the new one. I found that some folder under id 52 which I couldn't find the owner. So I changed the permission to the 'root'

I try to execute '/usr/local/squid/bin/squid -z' again, this is what I got:

FATAL: getgrnam failed to find groupid for effective group 'nogroup'

my question is:
- do we have to create the 'nogroup' as user in the box?
- why? what is that for? why squid use it?
- is that ok if I put the root instead nogroup? would it be become dangerous? what's the best one?
- if all my question are... totally wrong.. please give me recommendation.. :)

Thank You for All of You.