RE: [SLUG] Postscript to HPGL converter

Look for a package called (oddly enough) hpgl2ps

It's on the net.

There are 2 versions. Version 2.0 and version 2.2

The original (2.0) was written eons ago (circa mid to late 80's)
by D McCormick (see man page). it was updated 1 or 2 times, the last
being version 2.2 at about Nov '94 by Jeff Stern (see man page of version 2.2).

Do a google search for hpgl2ps-2.2 - some of the links you get will be stale
so keep trying down the list 'till you locate one that works. you are
looking for a src rpm. Once you have a src rpm, you unback that and rebuild a
fresh binary rpm for your system, and then install the new rpm.

rgds,

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler@nospam.eno.ericsson.se>
Date: 29-Jun-01
Time: 09:09:05

   You can release software that's good, software that's inexpensive, or
   software that's available on time.  You can usually release software
   that has 2 of these 3 attributes -- but not all 3.