[SLUG] Friday's meeting

I haven't been before and was thinking about going to the slug meeting
on Friday with a few friends and I have a couple of quick questions.

The meeting is at uts, how easy is it to find the room (1.406)? Any
pointers/hints? I have only ever been to the bar, but it looks like it
is the same building (according to the map)? Anyway I could probably
find it, but some tips always help especially when I don't know the
secret knock.

Also, on the slug web site it says that the meetings starts at 6:25pm,
but I thought I had seen a couple of mails going around mentioning
something about 7pm??

Any thing else I should know?

Thanks,
Matt.