[SLUG] Re: jdub's apt-get/sources.list

<quote who=" Adam Bogacki,,,">

> Hi Steve, whas it you who directed me to jdub's published
> apt/sources.list ? I can't find the original message....

There's a whole bunch that I've posted over time to slug in the archives. In
fact, there's lots from many people. But now, for your immense enjoyment, my
sources.list file as of right now! Comments below.

---

# Helix GNOME
#deb ftp://spidermonkey.ximian.com/distributions/debian stable main

# Debian US
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
#deb ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free

# Debian AU
#deb ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/debian unstable main contrib non-free

# Debian Source
#deb-src ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/debian unstable main contrib non-free
#deb-src ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free

# Mr Project
deb ftp://ftp.codefactory.se/pub/software/mrproject/debian/ ./

# Sol1
#deb http://solutionsfirst.com.au/debian stable sol1

# Galeon
#deb ftp://galeon.ufies.org/galeon/ sid/

---

I don't use Ximian/Helix GNOME anymore, as they do not support sid. Seems to
be easier just to use Debian main packages unless you're on potato.

I now use ftp for the most part, as http is unreliable behind Optus cable's
completely shithouse proxies - it *is* best to use http though!

Yeah, okay, so I use the US. Shurrup.

Mr Project is a cool project from the CodeFactory boys, currently in
development. It's a project management application for GNOME (and integrates
with Evolution). "Mr. Project" because "Ms. Project" was already taken. ;)

Sol1 is our tree of updated packages for potato, mainly serverish stuff.
This is open to public use, but it can be broken at times, so don't blame us
if anything goes pear shaped!

Galeon is now in sid, so it's commented out.

- Jeff

--
  "To do: Start up a a magazine dedicated to picky grammar. Call it 'Whom
                              Weekly'." - WzDD