[SLUG] Setup for a Pen Plotter?

Hello Folks

Does anyone ,who has a pen plotter set up on a serial port, care to
share their /etc/printcap part, stty -a </dev/ttyS* and any other thing
that they think is relevant.

I have found a bit on setting a serial link to the printer, but I don't
fully understand it and would like to see some more examples.

If it matters, I am trying to setup a HP draftmaster 7595C plotter off
/dev/ttyS1

the part of stty -a </dev/ttyS*  that I don't understand clearly is, if
I have a line like this;

-parenb -parodd cs8 hupcl -cstopb cread clocal -crtscts

Do all parts, irrespective of - or  + get included in the fc#

aah- bing! is fc# the cleared or -ve octal values and fs# the set or
positive octal values.

   email: terryc@nospam.woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au