Re: [SLUG] Procmail question

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 05:50:48PM +1000, Jeff Waugh (jdub@nospam.slug.org.au) wrote:
> <quote who="Jobst Schmalenbach">

[snip]

> Normally, I'd put this down to procmail not being invoked, but you've
> provided enough evidence to the contrary. ;)

[hehehe]

As it turned out there was a bloody "typo" in the procmailrc file,
the name was included was twice, as I used the copy/paste
but never changed the last occurence:

  INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.maillists
  INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.maillists

instead of

  INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.maillists
  INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.sysadmin

and I looked at it sooooooo many times and I did no see it!

I am going now, its getting silly error time and I am sorry
that I caused many people to look at this ......

jobst

--
* help! I've fallen over and I can't SIGHUP!

|            __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@nospam.barrett.com.au, Technical Director|
|  _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L      |
|-(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|