Re: [SLUG] Meeting details for newbie

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Michael Still wrote:

> I will probably be in town from Canberra on Friday the 29th, which means I
> might make it to SLUG. I have a few questions though:

Whilst it is gratify to have started my own flame war, I think I should
point out that the course got cancelled and I am therefore not able to
come this month.

ObLinux: Can anyone recommend a provider of C++ training for competent C
programmers who actually run courses? This is Linux related, because the
C++ code would of course be on Linux boxen.

It might be more appropriate for replies to be sent only to me.

Mikal

--
Michael Still (mikal@nospam.stillhq.com)
  http://www.stillhq.com -- a whole bunch of Open Source stuff including PDF software...

"The Chad is great!                        The Chad is stuck!"