Re: [SLUG] Fw: Side issue about Sydney Linux User Group

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Bevan Broun wrote:

> [who will join slug with $s at tomorrows meeting]

On that note is there yet a way to join slug via credit card or send a
cheque? There was some discussion on the list a while ago but at the time
it was being worked on. Have not heard anything since.

I am sure there a lot of SLUGers like me who don't go to the meets but are
on the list and consider them selves SLUGers in the same right.

Rodos