Re: [SLUG] NZ proposes GST on downloaded software.[ Here next ?]

<quote who="Adam F. Bogacki">

>  The NZ government Government is proposing to charge GST on software
> downloaded over the internet, possibly threatening the open-source model of
> software distribution.

Good god! I hope it doesn't happen here!

That ten percent on $0 is going to be a killer.

[ --> slug-chat ]

- Jeff

--
    Markets are what you sell bubbly health drinks, flourescent blow up
                furniture and mobile phone ring melodies to.