Re: [SLUG] SCP on debian

Matt Hope wrote:

> matth@nospam.rtfm:~% apt-cache show ssh | grep Filename
> Filename: dists/potato/non-US/main/binary-sparc/ssh_1.2.3-9.3.deb
>
> 'ssh' is in the non-US tree, make sure you add some non-US sources to your
> /etc/apt/sources.list. Personally, I use
>
> deb http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/linux/debian-non-US stable/non-US \
> main contrib non-free
>
> (this probably wont work right this moment, however - the server is down)

Well that explains why copying the setup from my laptop did not work.
Laptop was set up at CSE.   I was a little confused.

Freeswan is checking for /boot/system.map (? from memory) and saying it
does not match.

	Where is it supposed to be on Debian?
	Where is it configured in freeswan?
	Is it a possible bogus message?