[SLUG] Apache: Compiling in mod_so support (Redhat 7.1)

Hello All,

I'd like to enable mod_so support in apache. I currently have the
default apache installed with Redhat 7.1 (apache-1.3.19-5). Which was
installed from a binary rpm w/o mod_so support. While I can remove it a
download the *.tar.gz file and complie it, I'd like to keep the rpm setup.

So how can I do this with *.src.rpm ? My only experience with src.rpms
is rpm --rebuild. Does any anyone know how to do this?

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Mehmet Ozdemir