Re: [SLUG] Installing Driver Problems Under Red Hat 6.2

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, D.V.Rogers wrote:

> Wondering if anyone can help out with why I am having trouble installing
> a driver under Red Hat 6.2
> Kernel 2.2.17-14.
>
> Red Hat 6.2 is newly installed and the driver I need to install works
> fine under SuSE 7.0
> Below are the command line outputs when I ;
> (apologies_its long!)
> 1. make depend
> 2. make
> 3. make devices
> 4. make install
>
> Any solutions greatly appreciated as always.

Have you actually installed the source tree properly? From the looks of
your error messages, you're missing the linux/include directory in the
kernel tree. Have you created a symlink from /usr/src/linux-2.2.17-14 to
/usr/src/linux?

Anyways, there's something screwy with your source installation. RTFM and
try again.

DaZZa