Re: [SLUG] xdvi displays RGB !

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 01:21:13PM +1000, Mike Lake wrote:
> I made a post a while ago on my fonts in xdvi appearing strange.
> (22 May 2001). I still have not worked out what the prob is.
>
> When I run xdvi the fonts appear to be "colour separated" ie
> all the letters instead of being black on a white background
> are alternating, vertical blue/red stripes."

BTW it's definately not a colour map running out from a hog like Netscape.
xwininfo:
        Depth: 24
        Visual Class: TrueColor

Netscape ain't running.

Have a look at the gif and you will see what I mean. Running out of colors
from the available colormap appears quite different.

Mike
--
Accuracy, n.: The vice of being right

Michael Lake, University of Technology, Sydney
Work: Mike.Lake@nospam.uts.edu.au Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02 9514 1628
Home: http://www.speleonics.com.au
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything technical.