Re: [SLUG] rpc.statd vuln

The tools you are after are all here:

http://www.linuxsecuritycentral.com/

Look under "Intrusion Detection" under the Resources section.

As a related piece of advertising spam:  I offer a monthly service
whereby I do all of this for you (install tools, harden system, run
tools, monitor output, monitor for intrusion attempts, keep distro
up to date), sort of like Red Hat Network but with more teeth (and
for Debian as well).  I won't bore the list with the details and
pricing, contact me off line if you're interested.

--
Del