[SLUG] Keyboard emulator designs available

Hopefully I'm still giving my talk about my keyboard emulator
this Friday's SLUG meeting.

My draft design is finished and available on
http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~jhonan/havr-go/havr-go.html

It's a small board, meant to be available in kit form. In full form,
it allows the control of a
Linux PC by an LCD and two switches. It is a low cost and tiny
replacement for a PC keyboard. Finally it is a low cost, simple way
to experiment with embedded controllers.

I'd appreciate any feedback. As you should know I'm not a hardware
type so this may have some embarressing moments.

Please note, this is only a preliminary. It worked for me :)

The photos are blurry, this is following previous advice about
using a scanner. Didn't work for me :(, have to await repairs
to my camera.

Regards
Jamie