Re: [SLUG] slrn - getting down arrow key to show each article.

On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 11:20:37AM +0930, Dave Fitch wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 04:10:19PM +1000, Mike Lake wrote:
> > Am using slrn to read comp.text.tex and when you scroll down the
> > headers with the down arrow key you have to hit enter as well to
> > read the articles. I want it to be like mutt ie as you move
> > down the headers each article is displayed.
> > Any one know how to do this?

> no sorry, but 'n' does what you want, in newsreaders it was
> traditionally always 'n' to move to the next article.

Ah perfect! Thanks.
Thats what I was looking for. It was so simple the manual didn't cover that
:-)

Mike
--
Just go with the flow control, roll with the crunches, and, when you get a prompt, type like hell.

Michael Lake, University of Technology, Sydney
Work: Mike.Lake@nospam.uts.edu.au Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02 9514 1628
Home: http://www.speleonics.com.au
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything technical.