Re: [SLUG] own domainname with non-permanent connection?

> This might be ugly.. well actually it would be way ugly but it's an answer
> from left field. how about setting up a (free) dynamic dns account
> (http://www.dyndns.org) and point your mail to that which in turn points
> your ip (there are scripts u can download and run which update the dns
> automatically when you connect to the net (run script from
/etc/ppp/ip-up).

Actually I think Dyndns.org can provide all the service you need. They have
recently expanded their service to provide hosting for exactly this
situation. If you donate some money then they will let you host a real
domain i think. Check out more details on their page.

Dave