[SLUG] Redhat Network Services

Hello Folks

Does anyone have any boxen registered on the Red Hat network services
and have you noticed any probes towards those boxen?

I am seeing repreated probes on my firewall from tgftp.nws.noaa.gov
(http) to ports 3507 & 3511 to my only box on the RHNS.

As nothing else is registered and this is a new boxen, I am suspecting
RH database has been hacked.

Luckily even I trim services on default installations.

   email: terryc@nospam.woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au