Re: [SLUG] dpkg-source: command not found

Steve Kowalik wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 06:08:35PM +1000, Mike Lake uttered:
> > # apt-get source ncpfs
> > Reading Package Lists... Done
> > Building Dependency Tree... Done
> > Need to get 486kB of source archives.
> > Get:1 http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au stable/main ncpfs 2.2.0.17-1 (dsc) [540B]
> > Get:2 http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au stable/main ncpfs 2.2.0.17-1 (tar) [479kB]
> > Get:3 http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au stable/main ncpfs 2.2.0.17-1 (diff)
> > [6631B]
> > Fetched 486kB in 2m0s (4027B/s)
> >
> It's unpacked the source into `pwd`/ncpfs-2.2.0.17/, then.

Yes. Sources were downloaded as tar.gz and unpacked in current directory.
Was looking at them today at work to try and find out what the -v option
really did as opposed to the man pages say.

So far after a 10 min look I can see it does this roughly for option -v
	int opt_v = 0
	later... if option is "-v" set opt_v = 1 then
	if (opt_v && !mount_ncp)
		show version number
I can see that mount_ncp is initialised to 0 initailly but have yet to find
out what it does and what might set it to 1.

The man pages in the ncpfs source also say that -v has two uses; version number
AND verbose output.

Mike