FW: [SLUG] Meeting details for newbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam F. Bogacki [mailto:afb3@nospam.primus.com.au]
Sent: 22 June, 2001 06:11 PM
To: Scott Howard
Subject: RE: [SLUG] Meeting details for newbie

Aren't you _understating_ the cost of the Central->Domestic Airport train ?
I understood they were not competitive on cost (i.e. more expensive) than
taxis
which is why the general public has avoided them leading to the Airport Rail
company
now being administered by an insolvency manager.

Adam Bogacki.

Disclosure. I financed my degree by driving cabs ...