[SLUG] slrn - getting down arrow key to show each article.

Hi all,

Am using slrn to read comp.text.tex and when you scroll down the
headers with the down arrow key you have to hit enter as well to
read the articles. I want it to be like mutt ie as you move
down the headers each article is displayed.
Any one know how to do this?

Have read through my .slrnrc file but there seems to be nothing
there that controls that sort of thing. Unless one has to create
a new key binding entirely.

Mike
--
Cabbage, n.: A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

Michael Lake, University of Technology, Sydney
Work: Mike.Lake@nospam.uts.edu.au Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02 9514 1628
Home: http://www.speleonics.com.au
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything technical.