Re: [SLUG] Next PCAN Meeting

Hi Matthew,

as PCAN is an active community project using Linux in Sydney, I don't
think it's off-topic for the SLUG list at all. I'm sure there are and
will be SLUGgers in the area who are keen to get involved, and maybe
you can inspire those in other areas to do similar work. So please
feel free to post occasional announcements etc. to the slug list.

cheers,

Conrad.