Re: [SLUG] Kernel Support for Dual Port INTEL Pro100

I'd be careful - I've found a board with the intel pro integrated that doesn't
work with the linux driver (the eepro100).  Board was an intel desktop board
though, an 815 something - don't have access to details. Came with intergrated
agp, sound also. Found confirmation on the web of another striking trouble with
it.  The driver sometimes loads but zero packet transmission and 100%
collisions.