Re: [SLUG] Meeting details for newbie

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 10:40:25PM +1000, Crossfire wrote:
> > - How long is the drive from UTS to the airport?
>
> Well, from Town Hall to the Domestic Airport took me 20-30 minutes by
> taxi last time I tried it IIRC.

Central station is only a few mins from where the meetings are held, and
from there the trains to the airport run every 10 mins, take 10 mins, and
cost $10 (quicker and cheaper than a taxi for 1 or 2 ppl).
There are buses from central to the airport too, but they are slower and
less frequent, although cheaper ($6.50 one way). A taxi will take about
20 mins, and cost you about $20-$25 (more if it's after 10pm)

  Scott.