Re: [SLUG] ncpmount: option problem

Matthew Clark wrote:
> Just a wild stab in the dark, not knowing anything about ncpmount,
> maybe use a capital V???

A capital V is an option for mounting a Novel Netware Volume by name
so they use a lower case v for version.
If there is only a -v it version AND verbose if there is a -vo.
Yeah yuk

> If not, there is always the source code.
Yeah but I need to get some new web material up onto the UTS web which
is now on a Novel thingo rather than the old BSD that it used to be on.
Most times I don't have the time to look at the source.
Yeah I know it sounds a cop-out but hell I even put my car into a garage
these days for an oil change.

Thanks for the stab anyhow :-)

Mike