[SLUG] fsck

Evenin' all,

Just quickly, could anyone tell me where to find the attribute controlling
how many reboots between automatic partition fsck on a Debian woody system?

Ta,

--
David

"Some weeks it looks like Redmond feels entitled to capture not just part of
what we save, but all of it.  That just isn't going to fly with corporate
America forever.  When your margins are more sensitive to Bill Gates' pricing
whims than they are [to] the price of oil, that's an untenable position for a
large company to be in."      - John Chapman, Sr. Technology Executive, Amoco