Re: Mutt oddity (was Re: [SLUG] xterm problem)

<quote who="Mary Gardiner">

> It's following the 'From:' header for 'r' and the 'Mail-Followup-To:' header
> for 'g' (and 'L' for that matter). But I'm not sure if it *should*.

L only cares about addresses that you've defined as lists. I could set
mary@nospam.puzzling.org as a list in my .muttrc and mutt would obey (being the
good dog that it is).

The strangeness is in an incomplete header that a combination of MTAs has
completed for it... You get some interesting results from postfix due to
this (have a read of the postfix address rewriting docs and you'll see why).

- Jeff

--
  "To do: Start up a a magazine dedicated to picky grammar. Call it 'Whom
                              Weekly'." - WzDD