Re: [SLUG] xterm problem

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 11:35:38AM +1000, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 11:24:29AM +1000, pauld@nospam.netopts.com.au wrote:
> > No more like I hit and hold "d" and I get d. Nothing else unless I hold
> > the
> > key again.
>
> Try:
>   xset r on
>
> -Andrew

Bingo! Thanks.

--

-Paul de Kievit

NetOptions
Ph:  (07) 3844 1888
Fax: (07) 3844 4155

This email contains confidential information intended for the use of the
addressee named above.

use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email or the
contained information is strictly prohibited by law.

If you have received this email in error, please delete and destroy all
copies and telephone NetOptions Pty Ltd on (07) 3844 1888.

Except as required by law, NetOptions Pty Ltd does not represent,
warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this email has been
maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus,
interception or interference.