Re: [SLUG] ftp proxy

Sorry, but what use is Squid for proxying ftp?

From the URL you cite, the only reference to ftp is thus:

"Transparent proxying is a method whereby you can put a proxy server
between your network and the Internet, and have all WWW accesses directed
to the proxy server automatically (note that this works for WWW but not
for FTP)"

--
Howard Lowndes LANNet Computing Associates 02 6026 3400
<howard@nospam.lannet.com.au> <http://www.lannetlinux.com>

On 6/21/01, 10:34:53 AM, Del <del@nospam.babel.com.au> wrote regarding Re: [SLUG]
ftp proxy: