Re: [SLUG] debian and color

<quote who="Entropy">

> Anbody able to tell me where it is again, I go, in order to get some color
> on my screen?

If you have a look at your ~/.bashrc file, you'll see a bunch of useful
stuff commented out. A couple of these, uncommented, will enable coloured
directory listings for you (they're pretty obvious). Easy as that. :)

For reference, --color will turn on colour per invokation, so you can just
make an alias.

- Jeff

--
          "One World, one Web, one Browser." - Microsoft promotion
             "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler