Re: [SLUG] getting a DDS3 drive to work under RedHat7.0 with an AHA7850

Graeme Robinson wrote:

> Are there any other diagnostics I can try to confirm my theory that the
> adaptec host isn't being loaded? Is there anyway to try and load manually?

I don't know the 7850, so some of this may be not applicable.

Can you access it with control + A on boot up?
Does it have parameter (io, irq) that can be set (I wouldn't expect this
with PCI) ?
What module are you loading to access it?
Is this a running IDE system with the scsi added in?
What parameters did you put in /etc/modules.conf?

   email: terryc@nospam.woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au