Re: [SLUG] Why does my executable not well.....Execute!

> What happens if you try 'strace xsnow'?

   $ strace xsnow
   execve("/usr/X11R6/bin/xsnow", ["xsnow"], [/* 28 vars */]) = 0
   strace: exec: No such file or directory

I'm now way down the deep end of the pool with this, so the above
doesn't mean anything to me.

Thanks

Pete

P.S I'd be willing to bet that if anyone with a redhat 7.1 system
downloads and installs xsnow-1.39-2 rpm they'll see exactly the
same problem. I'm really trying to solve this problem so that other
older executables that I have (but no source) can run.