Re: [SLUG] Hardley Normal

I reckon all of Hardly Normal's software is overpriced.  I was doing a
price comparison the other day between HN and Myers and generally
speaking there was around a 10% diff in favour of Myers.

--
Howard Lowndes LANNet Computing Associates 02 6026 3400
<howard@nospam.lannet.com.au> <http://www.lannetlinux.com>

[SLUG] Hardley Normal: