Re: [SLUG] insmod over modprobe.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 05:26:20PM +1000, DaZZa wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, George Vieira wrote:
> > Please reply to email as I'm not on the list.

> Am I the only one who finds this annoying and rude?
.....bits eaten away....
> he needs the list badly enough to badger
> us with his questions, but doesn't stay on the list so he can attempt to
> answer someone elses.

Well first ask George why he attaches the rider.
He may have a good reason. George? :-)

--
squatcho, n.: The button at the top of a baseball cap. -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends

Michael Lake, University of Technology, Sydney
Work: Mike.Lake@nospam.uts.edu.au Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02 9514 1628
Home: http://www.speleonics.com.au
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything technical.