Re: [SLUG] insmod over modprobe.

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, George Vieira wrote:

> Please reply to email as I'm not on the list.

Am I the only one who finds this annoying and rude?

I recognise it's done occasionally in times of need - holidays etc where
mailboxes don't want to be flooded by listmail.

But every time this guy asks a question he appends this to the end of the
message.

I personally think this is rude - he needs the list badly enough to badger
us with his questions, but doesn't stay on the list so he can attempt to
answer someone elses.

Is it just me?

DaZZa