[SLUG] Cheap and nasty camera

I have been working on my keyboard replacement device, for
semi-unattended Linux PCs (routers, answering machines, controllers
of various sorts).

My project is going swimmingly, I've made a PCB (using the pcb
design package called `pcb'). It drives an LCD display, and I can
mount it all in a diskette cutout front panel, with some switches.

All will be released under the GPL. But in order to show how to
build, what it looks like etc, I want to take some photos.

I don't want an expensive still camera, but a cheap one that will
work under Linux (e.g. parallel port, serial port, I don't have
USB), and that is easy to get in Sydney.

Any recomendations?
Jamie