[SLUG] A weird one with Star Office

I was messing about with Star Office earlier, specifically moving the
buttons around on the status bar at the bottom so as to get them in the
order I wanted.

Well, I managed to drag & drop one of them onto the small desktop icon
that sits on the status bar.

Now when I right mouse on that desktop icon I see that it has two
functions assigned to it and I can select which function I want as the
desktop.

OK, so its funky, but I don't want it, and I can see no way to get rid of
the unwanted function from that icon.

Has anyone come across this, better still, does anyone know how to fix
it?

--
Howard Lowndes LANNet Computing Associates 02 6026 3400
<howard@nospam.lannet.com.au> <http://www.lannetlinux.com>