Re: [SLUG] [OT] web hosting?

I have just made arrangements to transfer my domains to Webmail/Netaus. They are linux friendly and discounted heavily for 3
domains.  Everything is in place to redelegate when Onenet pull the plug.  The guy was very helpful & happy to arrange everything
and wait. His email is johnp@nospam.netaus.net.au