Re: [SLUG] What format to use for CDROM's for Linux?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Michael Lake wrote:

If they build it with mkhybrid on a linux/unix system, they can make a CD
that will be fully readable on Linux/Unix (RockRidge), Macs (ISO/HFS),
Windows (Joliet), and older systems (ISO9660).

Anthony

--
Anthony Rumble - Managing Director
EverythingLinux.com.au - The Alternative Operating System Store