Re: [SLUG] Just Another ISP Question

It works fine... check out k9.dingoblue.net.au for support info :) under
debian it was a few questions in pppconfig or whatever it is called..

Thanks

Michael

Ps. Just don't expect them to understand you sometimes.. I am having an
issue at the moment, where my local pop has expanded with another dynamic
allocated class c, but none of the new ip's following the reverse dns
standard of the existing older ones.. causes a pain in the butt for irc
oper authenication.. trying to get smoeone to address it.. ie update the
new ip's to have the reervse dns the same as the exisiting inplace
standard.. exuse spelling, I am lagged and typing quicker then I can see
it on screen