Re: [SLUG] WHOIS..server.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 10:56:38PM +1000, Chris Barnes wrote:
> dont liek them. I'll try the trick with the "--" but i cant promise
                                               "-- "
                                                  /\

                                                  space

Mike
--
Some parts of the past must be preserved, and some of the future prevented at all costs.

Michael Lake, University of Technology, Sydney
Work: Mike.Lake@nospam.uts.edu.au Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02 9514 1628
Home: http://www.speleonics.com.au
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything technical.