Re: [SLUG] freeswan

This is for me to work from home so no time limit and no quotes.  They
handed me a windows client on a disk, useful as tits on a bull.

The other side is Raptor client,  I had a look with Google and there
were some old mailnotes but nothing very specific.  It appears that
Freeswan works with it.

Adam,  being very lasy is it possible to send me the prepatched kernel.
Is there any issue with compiling the kernel on my debian laptop and
installing on a P100?

I thought this was a matter of adding a client and all would be rosie.
  I was a little wrong on that,  I hope that freeswan goes mainline into
the kernel or a module at some stage.

Thanks
KenF