Re: [SLUG] What format to use for CDROM's for Linux?

This one time, at band camp, Michael Lake said:
>* If ISO9660 + Joliet they can give long filenames to the files
>for Windows users eg. "Issue 43 January 1999" rather than 43jan99.pdf
>but Unix what would unix/Linux users see?

If you've got Joliet in your kernel, then you'll also see the LFN,
otherwise you'll get the mangled Issue4~1.pdf style names.

--
jaq@nospam.spacepants.org                        http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting